Our 2018 Judging Training completed successfully, resulting in ten new trainees. Congratulations all on a very successful couple of days.
We welcome all opportunities clubs can provide for new judges to practice – doing it for real is the only way to develop the skills and confidence. All we ask is that:
- if you do book a new Level 1 judge, please do let me know in all cases so that a mentor can be arranged – judging@
- please always provide feedback for Level 1 judges https://southerncountiespf.org.uk/judging/judging-providing-feedback/
Our new judges are:
- Ashley Francis – Fordingbridge CC
- Dr. Paul Hendley LRPS – Bracknell CC
- Jason Hyde CPAGB – Overton CC
- Mark Lanigan LRPS – Lymington CC
- Maria Leekblade LRPS AFIAP DPAGB – Lymigton CC
- Daan Olivier FRPS, AFIAP – Bracknell CC
- Jim Owers – Sandown and Shanklin CC
- Trevor Prince – Wimborne CC
- Carl Reeve LMPA – Locks Heath and Sarisbury CC
- Louis Rumis MPAGB EFIAP – Lymington CC
Please join me in wishing them all the best in their endeavour on your behalf.
Contact details are available in the normal way through the directory – https://southerncountiespf.org.uk/directory/
My thanks to the tutor team – Caroline Colegate, Glyn Edmunds, Roy Lambeth, Tony Oliver and Rob de Ruiter, and to Anne Eckersley for help with refreshments.